Mobileye is looking for Product Managers for a challenging position in managing Mobileye Computer Vision products which are used in the autonomous vehicles (AV) and the latest advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) for various automotive companies and for Mobileye internal AV\ADAS development.
What will your job look like:
- Serve as a technical product manager to lead and facilitate Mobileye’s Computer Vision products for Mobileye & additional Automotive companies AV development.
- Consolidate Mobileye CV technologies & products to a unified and coherent product for AV\advanced ADAS customer applications.
- Work with multiple interfaces such as internal stakeholders (R&D, REM, AV, others) and External stakeholders (Customers, business development and others) to define the product Road Map & Product realization according to Mobileye's strategy and timeline.
- Define and manage the Sensing State product requirements.
- Define the data driven product performance KPIs.
- Generate and maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support Business Development in pre-sale processes.
- Work closely with customers (internal and external) on our products adoption.
- Joint work with lead car manufacturers, including joined workshops, test drives and functional tuning.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- M.Sc. / MBA - Advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in managing CV\highly technical products or programs
- Development background
- Past development management role – Advantage
- Proven experience in customer-facing positions
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Proven record in leading cross company processes or initiatives without direct authority (matrix management)
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!