Mobileye is the global leader in the development of computer vision and machine learning, data analysis, localization and mapping for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and autonomous driving. Mobileye’s technology helps keep passengers safer on the roads, reduces the risks of traffic accidents, saves lives and has the potential to revolutionize the driving experience by enabling autonomous driving. Mobileye’s proprietary software algorithms and EyeQ® chips perform detailed interpretations of the visual field in order to anticipate possible collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, animals, debris and other obstacles. Mobileye’s products are also able to detect roadway markings such as lanes, road boundaries, barriers and similar items; identify and read traffic signs, directional signs and traffic lights; create a Mobileye Roadbook™ of localized drivable paths and visual landmarks using REM™; and provide mapping for autonomous driving.
- Mobileye China R&D Center is looking for highly motivated AV Algorithm Engineers to make huge impact on the safety of advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and fully autonomous vehicles (AV).
- AV Algorithm Engineers at Mobileye have solid mathematical and algorithmic foundation in computer vision and machine learning domains to develop, optimize and debug state-of-the-art AV algorithms for better product quality.
What will your job look like:
- Understand AV and REM algorithms, develop and debug AV algorithms including clustering, classification, alignment, stitching, localization, and machine learning algorithm, etc.
- Identify algorithm issues and describe problems with technical language.
- Write clean, maintainable, testable code. Dev probes to debug and monitor algorithm running process.
- Analyze the performance of algorithms and keep continuous improvement.
All you need is:
- M.S. or PH.D. in Mathematic, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or related fields
- Extensive experience in computational geometry, pattern recognition, or machine learning algorithm design
- Outstanding coding skills and experience in Python, spark is plus.
- Highly motivated self-starter/self-learner in full stack of technologies.
- Clear communication and logical thinking skills
- Good oral/written communication in Mandarin and English.
- About 2-3 years working experience on product engineering development.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!