As an Automation Developer, You will be involved in the design and development of automation infrastructure and testing as well as tests integration and bug analysis. You'll work with tools such as CI/CD system, Jenkins, Python, and Groovy scripts. Yo'll have a strong impact on Mobileye's products.
All you need is
- Computer Science / Software Engineering student
- Ability to work independently and quickly learn new technologies and systems
- Good Python programming skills (additional C++/C is an advantage)
- Experience in GitLab/Jenkins – an advantage
- 1.5 years (or more) until graduation.
- Availability to work at least 20 working hours a week.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!