Mobileye is looking for a hardware functional safety engineer to join our AV platform group in the design of the next generation of an automated driving control unit.
What will your day look like?
- Create and maintain hardware safety work product (requirements, FMEDA, DFMEA, FTA, DFA …)
- Coordinate analysis and evaluation with architecture and design teams
- Responsibility for Hardware diagnostics definition and Component safety manual reviews
All you need is:
- Electrical/electronics university degree
- Hand on experience in the ISO26262 standard
- In-depth knowledge on various safety analyses like FMEDA, FTA, and DFA. Should be able to perform these analyses independently where required
- Knowledge of Design FMEA processes
- Functional Safety certification shall be an added advantage but not mandatory.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!