Mobileye China R&D Center is looking for highly motivated AV Algorithm Engineers to make huge impact on the safety of advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and fully autonomous vehicles (AV). AV Algorithm Engineers at Mobileye have solid mathematical and algorithmic foundation in computer vision and machine learning domains to develop, optimize and debug state-of-the-art AV algorithms for better product quality.
What will your job look like:
- Understand AV and REM algorithms, develop and debug AV algorithms including clustering, classification, alignment, stitching, localization, and machine learning algorithm, etc.
- Identify algorithm issues and describe problems with technical language.
- Write clean, maintainable, testable code. Dev probes to debug and monitor algorithm running process.
- Analyze the performance of algorithms and keep continuous improvement.
All you need is:
- M.S. or PH.D. in Mathematic, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- Extensive experience in computational geometry, pattern recognition, or machine learning algorithm design.
- Outstanding coding skills and experience in Python or C++, spark is plus.
- Highly motivated self-starter/self-learner in full stack of technologies.
- Clear communication and logical thinking skills.
- Good oral/written communication in Mandarin and English.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!