Mobileye is looking for a skilled HiL (Hardware-in-Loop) Engineering Manager to join our Autonomous Vehicles group and drive the development of the next generation of AV HiL product. AV HiL product will re-simulate a real-life autonomous vehicle environment in order to enhance AV Algorithms development & validation.
What will your job look like?
- Lead the definition, work-plan & execution of Mobileye AV HiL product
- Support a team of SW Engineers, FPGA developers & System Engineers and collaborate closely with many other disciplines
- Responsible to perform design & code reviews, deep dive into the detailed design. This position requires 30% hands-on engineering work
- Own the product definition, system architecture & development execution
- Responsible for the team growth and health
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in SW/Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Significant experience in FPGA development or/and embedded SW Engineering and System Engineering
- 1+ years of proven experience in managing an engineering team
- Vast experience in full design cycle of a multi-disciplinary product
- Experience with video interfaces (e.g., MIPI), video compression & memory access methods.
- Deep understanding of system level considerations
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!