We're seeking an experienced BMS Project & Systems Manager to lead the planning, implementation, and optimization of our Building Management Systems (BMS) projects. You'll drive efficiency, innovation, and team collaboration to enhance performance.
What will your job look like:
- Manage end-to-end BMS systems- projects, ensuring timelines, budgets, and quality targets are met.
- Collaborate with the service provider to define scope and milestones.
- Oversee system integration, programming, and commissioning.
- Addressing the company's needs and requirements of internal customers in the field of control (maintenance managers, laboratory procedures, security, control room manager, etc.).
- Stay current with BMS trends and technologies.
- Implement maintenance schedules, resolve system issues, and coordinate external support.
All you need is:
- Electrical Practical Engineer or Certified Electrician
- Proven experience of over two years in programming programmable controllers
- Proven knowledge of Skada HMI software
- Knowledge of reading and understanding electrical and command plans
- Experience in communication protocols: Modbus TCP, Profibus, Ethernet, BACnet
- Practical experience in controllers based on DDC + PLC technology
- Familiarity with Schneider Electric controllers and the EBO system – Advantage
- SQL SERVER-based database experience – Advantage
- Practical experience in recovery systems and control interfaces – Advantage
- Experience writing software for air conditioning systems – Advantage
- Knowledge of computerized electricity stock systems / computerized electricity meters – Advantage
- Counter communication networks - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!