Our C/C++ development team is responsible for the software infrastructure and development tools for autonomous driving applications running on Mobileye's platform. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming within the deep learning and computer vision domains. As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows, we get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by Mobileye and by our customers.
What will your job look like?
- As a software engineer in our team, you will lead and develop various development tools and technologies for Mobileye platform including simulators, debugging tools and profiling tools.
- You will work on different environments in the Mobileye's software stack including backend, middleware, and frontend development
- You will get a deep understanding with Mobileye's HW architecture as-well-as end-to-end use cases and CV\DL algorithms
- You will also be working on performance analysis and tuning, with opportunity of influencing future Mobileye processors and open-source communities as well as proprietary languages for the autonomous driving domain
- You will consistently work and interact with external customers and multiple departments in Mobileye for requirement gathering and correct integration of new features
All you need is:
- BSC/ MSc in Computer-Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ programing
- Experience in debugging and\or profiling tools development
- Experience developing in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of low-level programming languages and hardware programming aspects
- Good understanding of computer architecture, and performance tuning/optimizations on different platforms
- Experience working in python
- Deep learning, computer vision, or image processing background – Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!