Mobileye develops next-generation high-performance long-range LIDAR systems for autonomously driving vehicles. The project involves cutting-edge electro-optic modules for FMCW LIDAR, HW, VLSI, Mechanics, SW FW and Algorithms. We are looking for an experienced chip package designer engineer to be part of our LiDAR HW team
What will your job look like:
- Technical Project lead & Co Design to support the development of IC package with the OSAT, Si, VLSI and System Architecture teams.
- Manage subcontractors and vendors for development and manufacturing of chip substrate, IC package and IC testing
- Design and hands-on one of the chip package layout, simulate high-performance signal/power-integrity chip substrate, including layout, mechanical & thermal simulations
- Collaborate and support peer teams from other projects
All you need is:
- B.Sc in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing leading chip packaging vendors
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in one of the chip package activities
- Experience with relevant CAD tooling for chip package development & simulation for layout, mechanical & thermal simulations
- Experience with Digital High Speed, Analog and Power design.
- Experience with Signal Integrity and Power Integrity simulation tools for Digital and analog using IBIS and S-Parameters models – an advantage
- Familiar with Automotive electronics regulations – an advantage.
- Hands-on lab experience – an advantage
- Professional English speaking and writing are mandatory
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!