At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye China R&D Center is looking for a highly motivated Cloud Engineer to make a huge impact on the safety of advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and fully autonomous vehicles (AV).
Cloud Engineers at Mobileye deal with a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies to build a state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure that supports huge crowdsourcemapping(https://www.mobileye.com/our-technology/rem/) and involve with every level of the product - from the functionality we deliver to our customers, the architecture of our systems, the algorithms we employ.
The role will involve design and implementation of various services including APIs, processing pipelines, and big-data services, as well as some web-based UI.
What will your job look like:
· Designing, developing, and maintaining backend services
· Identifying issues and bottlenecks with existing services and working to improve them
· Writing clean, maintainable, and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same
· Identifying and implementing software engineering best practices
· Conducting code reviews
· Constantly improving our development process by introducing new dev tools, developing common infrastructures, automating processes etc.
All you need is:
· 3+years of experience in Python programing
· Being hands-on, motivated, self-starter and self-learner must understand the entire technology stack
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience with AWS
· Experience with Gitlab CI/CD
· Experience with Spark/PySpark – Advantage