We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative Control Engineer to join our dynamic team dedicated to advancing the field of autonomous vehicles. As a Control Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and implementing control algorithms to enhance the performance, safety, and efficiency of our autonomous vehicle systems.
What will your job look like?
- Work on developing and optimizing control algorithms for the vehicle
- Run and analyze simulations to test autonomous vehicle in virtual environments
- Collaborate with hardware engineers to integrate control algorithms with the vehicle's hardware components, such as sensors, actuators, and onboard computers
All you need is:
- B.Sc. - Software/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering/ Computer Sciences or B.A. - Math/Physics
- Background in control design and method for embedded systems or robotics (at least 2 years of experience)
- Proficient in C++ & Python (at least 2 years of programming)
- Proficient in Simulink RT (at least 2 years of programming)
- Good self-learning capabilities
- Strong team player
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in automotive standards and systems (CAN/FlexRay, ADAS) - Advantage
- Fluent English
- German/Chinese speaking- Advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!