Mobileye is looking for a Customer Support Engineer for a challenging position in supporting various automotive companies (OEMs) in their deployment of Mobileye products.
What will your job look like?
· You will join Mobileye ECU Platform China team
· You will be customer contact point for technical issues (bug, performance problems)
· You will understand and analyze problems
· You will provide technical solutions where applicable
· You will work closely with the Autonomous vehicle ECU team, the CM (Contractor Manufacture) and with Mobileye customers (OEMs).
· You will work directly with various Mobileye teams (System, Hardware, Software, Safety, Cybersecurity and Production control team)
· You will get to be exposed and be part of building the most challenging and inspiring product in the Automotive domain (full self-driving cars and semi self-driving cars)
All you need is:
─ Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical field from an accredited institution
─ A minimum of Three (3) years of ECU failure analysis experience in automotive electrical & electronics industry
─ Excellent understanding of electronics hardware and topology
─ Strong communication skills that translate the benefits of technical decisions in your field to colleagues, management, and other stakeholders, including customers
─ Experience on using oscilloscopes, signal generators, data acquisition systems etc.
─ Fluently English language communication skills
─ Willing for business trip if needed.
─ Spectrum Analyzer usage knowledge is a plus.
─ A minimum of 3-5 years of product failure analysis experience in Automotive industry, ADAS related product preferred.
─ Knowledge on ECU manufacturing and testing.
─ System / Hardware analysis and debug capability.