We are looking for an Automation/DevOps Python Developer to join our Automation team and help us develop and maintain various software products as well as other CI-related frameworks.
What will your job look like:
- Establish, maintain and evolve concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services.
- Write clean, stable and safe code in short time frames and frequent increments.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment.
- Identify systems that can benefit from automation, monitoring and infrastructure-as-code and develop and scale products and services accordingly.
- Brainstorm new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security and customer experience.
All you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 2-3 years professional experience as a Python Developer.
- 2-3 years professional experience in DevOps or Systems Engineer.
- Prior experience with Jenkins, GIT.
- 2-3 years of professional experience with Linux and GitHub -Advantage
- Prior experience with Kibana - Advantage
- Prior experience with Elastic Search - Advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!