Mobileye China R&D Center is looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to make a huge impact on the safety of advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and fully autonomous vehicles (AV). DevOps Engineers at Mobileye is responsible for leveraging our REM development and production environments end-to-end. Solving huge scale challenges in a very cutting-edge big data environment. Developing, planning, and executing infrastructure-as-code releases and continuously improving our CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, security, and cost-optimization of our environments.
What will your job look like:
- Maintaining REM China cloud infrastructure.
- Operate in complex, highly available, operations-centric datacenter environments and interact with other technology domain experts as required.
- Planning, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Device Hardening and applying hardware/firmware configurations.
- Configuring and verify system updates in hybrid cloud environment.
- Creates and reviews reports on different subsystems.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- AWS Cloud infrastructure including but not limited to S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, LBs, Route53, Lambda
- Linux, Computer networking
- Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Ansible) using Git.
- Open-source web technologies, databases, and caching layers
- Development using Shell, Python
- Experience with Spark – Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!