At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye China R&D Center is looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to make a huge impact on the safety of advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and fully autonomous vehicles (AV).
DevOps Engineers at Mobileye is responsible for leveraging our REM development and production environments end-to-end. Solving huge scale challenges in a very cutting-edge bigdata environment. Developing, planning, and executing infrastructure-as-code releases and continuously improving our CI/CDpipelines,monitoring,security,andcost-optimizationofourenvironments.
What will your job look like:
· Maintaining REM China cloud infrastructure
· Operate in complex, highly available,operations-centric datacenter environments and interact with other technology domain experts as required
· Planning, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Device Hardening and applying hardware/firmware configurations
· Configuring and verify system updates in hybrid cloud environment
· Creates and reviews reports on different subsystems
All you need is:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
· AWS Cloud infrastructure including but not limited to S3,VPC,EC2,RDS,LBs,Route53,Lambda
· Linux, Computer networking
· Infrastructure-as-code(Terraform, Ansible)using Git
· Open-source web technologies, databases and caching layers
· Development using Shell, Python
· Experience with Spark- Advantage