As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for leveraging our development and production environments end-to-end. Solving huge scale challenges in a very cutting-edge big data environment. Developing, planning, and executing infrastructure-as-code releases and continuously improving our CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, security, and cost-optimization of our environments.
All you need is:
- AWS Cloud infrastructure including but not limited to S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, LBs, Route53, Lambda
- Linux, Computer networking
- Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Ansible) using Git
- Jenkins (Or any equivalents)
- Open-source web technologies, databases and caching layers
- Development using Shell, Python or NodeJS
- Ability to self-operated and with independence and ownership in mind
- A team player who is open-minded and contributes new initiatives of cutting-edge ideas
- Microservices orchestrations, Docker, Kubernetes, Consul
- CI/CD, Gitflow, GitOps methodologies
- Big data: Spark, HDFS, PostgreSQL, Zookeeper, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch
- End-to-end testing
- High-scale production environment
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!