What will your job look like:
- You will deal with enabling, debug and validating high-speed interfaces - like LPDDR4/5, PCIe Gen4, CSI - using high-end Lab measurement equipment.
- You'll deal with electrical spec compliance and system margin validation, interface optimization, statistical results analysis, validation flow definition, and automation, etc.
- This is a dynamic work environment that requires interfacing with Silicon & Hardware design engineers, Software developers, Signal Integrity and System Validation teams, and product managers.
- The proximity to Signal/Power integrity simulation activities - we are a single SI/EV team - is another powerful advantage, enabling joint simulation-measurements effort.
All you need is:
- BSc in Electrical engineering
- Education and/or experience in analog circuits/transmission line theory, electro-magnetics
- Experience in Electrical Validation or Signal Integrity design - an advantage
- Experience with High-Speed interface enabling, debug and optimization - an advantage. Preference to DDR/LPDDR.
- Experience with analog circuits and/or PHY IP knowledge - an advantage. Preference to DDR/LPDDR.
- Experience/knowledge in programming (e.g. SW tools design, Automation, Embedded SW) - an advantage.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!