At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
What will your job look like:
- You will join a relatively small team of talented and experienced Electrical Validation & Signal/Power Integrity engineers with a wide scope of responsibility, from Pre-Si SI/PI simulations to Post-Si Electrical validation and debug, covering all High-Speed interfaces and Power Delivery of Mobileye EyeQ products.
- You will deal with enabling, debugging and validating high-speed interfaces - like LPDDR4/5, PCIe Gen4/5, M/D/CPHY - using high-end Lab measurement equipment.
- You'll deal with electrical spec compliance and system margin validation, interface optimization, statistical results analysis, validation flow definition, and automation, etc.
- This is a dynamic work environment that requires interfacing with Silicon & Hardware design engineers, Software developers, Signal Integrity and System Validation teams, and product managers.
- The proximity to Signal/Power integrity simulation activities - we are a single SI/EV team - is another powerful advantage, enabling joint simulation-measurements effort
All you need is:
- BSc or MSc in Electrical or Computer engineering
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Electrical Validation and/or HW/SW debug
- Knowledge in analog circuits/transmission line theory, electro-magnetics
- Hands-on experience with Lab equipment, like oscilloscope, BERT, AWG, VNA
- Experience in SW development, e.g., Automation and/or Embedded SW, and/or Data Processing is an advantage
- Experience in Signal Integrity design is an advantage
- Experience with High-Speed interface enabling, debugging and optimization is an advantage
- Experience with analog circuits and/or PHY IP knowledge is an advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!