At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
What your job will look like:
- You wiil work in high speed and RF Design Validation Test (DVT) team.
- You will work with Board Design and system integration engineers to do: bring up tests, debugging, characterizing the system performance, cable tests.
- You will automate mentioned tasks and help specify test procedures, especially for tasks that are done repeatedly or require extensive setup.
- Accompanying a process of CE, FCC, EMARK certifications including finding solutions.
All you need is:
- BSc or Practical Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Strong experience in test equipment, such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, etc.
- Ability to perform soldering in electronic circuits.
- Knowledge of interfaces like I2C, SPI, JTAG, PCI-e, MIPI, SerDes, CAN, CAN-FD.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a lab environment.
- Proficiency with basic metrics for determining quality of digital communication signals measured.
- High level English
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!