At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
- You will be part of EyeQ® SoC Performance Modeling and Profiling team in EyeQ Platform Group (EPG), working on current and next-generation designs for ADAS/AV.
- Performance models and profiling tools are fundamental parts of the EPG infrastructure, they are used during EyeQ HW architecture definition phase and by SW developers for performance optimizations.
- As part of the team, you will work on CPU profiling tools. You will develop new features and support new EyeQ platform configurations.
What will your job look like?
- You will develop a functional HW simulator that will enable software teams to test their code in the pre-silicon phase.
- You will develop a profiling tool that will enable software teams to optimize their code.
- You will develop a graphical tool that displays the profiler info.
- You will be working on performance analysis and tuning, and influence future Mobileye SoC design.
- You will have the opportunity to work on open-source tools and adapt them to Mobileye's needs.
- You will work closely with HW architects and SW developers.
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer-Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ programing
- 1+ years of experience in Python
- 1+ years of experience in embedded SW
- Knowledge of low-level programming languages and hardware programming aspects – Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!