Mobileye EyeC VLSI team - a group designing the chips for Radar and LiDAR systems for ADAS and autonomous cars. The group is responsible for all disciplines of VLSI development, including but not limited to Logic Design, Design Verification, Microarchitecture, Analog and circuit design and layout, Physical and structural design (backend), Product and test engineering.
What ill your job look like:
- Design ownership on major blocks/clusters from definition phase till implementation
- Involve in various ASIC activities and flow definition which includes CDC, DFT, Lint
- Design micro-architecture of custom blocks
All you need is:
- BSc in Electrical engineering/Computer Engineering
- Above 5 years of experience in Logic design
- Experienced in all ASIC flow from definition to implementation
- Experience in design for power- Advantage
- Experience in High-speed I/Fs or algorithm blocks - Advantage.
- Knowledge in CDC and low power flow - Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!