Mobileye field engineer is the connecting link between Mobileye and its customers, the car manufacturer (OEM), and the integration partner (Tier 1). As such, the field engineer provides the first line of technical support, analysis, and integration in the development of next-generation Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
What will your job look like:
- The field engineer will relocate abroad and work alongside the development teams of a leading international automotive company. We're also considering a local field engineer to join us.
- The field engineer will hold a key role in Mobileye's development projects providing the customer with direct technical support.
- As such, the field engineer will have an influence on the design and application of advanced vision-based semi-autonomous driving systems, eventually installed in millions of cars worldwide.
- Act as our local project manager and work directly with the customer on the customer's site.
- Installing various Mobileye systems on evaluation and development vehicles.
- Performing and supervising test drives on an open road and test tracks.
- Testing performance and quality of the vision system.
- Supporting system integration efforts with deep "bits and bytes" understanding of the entire system.
- Providing expert support and training for the engineering teams on site.
- The position includes office work, support at vehicle production lines and integration facilities.
- Tasks also include long test drives and travel to additional countries.
The day-to-day tasks include various activities within the development process, such as:
**The position requires a training period of 3-6 months in Mobileye Jerusalem**
All you need is:
- Willingness to relocate abroad for a significant period (minimum of 1.5-2 years)
- Academic credentials
- Degree in a scientific field or engineering and at least 2.5 years of experience in technical positions.
- Project Management skills, with customer-facing experience.
- Fluent in English, French is an advantage
- Background in hardware or software development - an advantage
- Background in system testing and integration - an advantage
- Foreign Citizenship - an advantage
- Valid driving license
- Independent, self-disciplined and self-contained, and self-management skills
- Great interpersonal skills, customer-facing
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!