What will your job look like:
- Analyzing the business activity and trends.
- Conducting quarterly rolling forecast and insightful analysis of company's revenues and cost of sales (product mix, gross margin etc.)
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expenses control.
- Preparing detailed budget with budget owners/senior and providing quarterly reports of usage.
- Performing a quarterly analysis report: actual vs. forecast and budget.
- Participating in quarterly closing process (provisions, analysis, monthly reports and presentations).
- Economic models - Build and enhance financial modeling to enable assessing company initiatives, and potential returns on investment
- Maintain the Company’s long-term forecast
- Working with accounting, budget systems and related SOX controls
All you need is:
- BA in Economics/Accounting, CPA an advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience as FP&A/analyst/budget and control economist
- Accounting and financial reporting knowledge
- Expert level of Office software, particularly Excel.
- Fluent English
- Experience with financial systems (NetSuite/PBCS), BI tools (Qliksense), Salesforce - An advantage
- Experience in one of the Big 4 accounting firms – an advantage
- Experience in costing and GM analysis - an advantage
- Ability to function well under pressure and with heavy workload (short timetable)
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Ability to manage interfaces with all the organization divisions
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!