What will your job look like:
- Analyzing the business activity and trends.
- Preparing a quarterly analysis expense report: actual vs. forecast and budget.
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expenses control.
- Preparing detailed budget with budget owners/senior management (including labor and headcount forecasting) and providing quarterly reports of usage.
- Participating in quarterly closing process (provisions, analysis, monthly reports and presentations).
- Participating in approval process of expenses (purchase requisitions).
- Working with accounting and budget systems
- Economic models
All you need is:
- BA in Economics, CPA an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience as FP&A/analyst/budget and control economist
- Experience in costing and GM analysis - an advantage
- Experience in one of the Big 4 accounting firms – an advantage
- Accounting and financial reporting knowledge
- Experience with financial systems (NetSuite/PBCS), BI tools (Qlik) - An advantage
- Expert level of Office software, particularly Excel.
- Fluent English
- Ability to function well under pressure and with heavy workload (short timetable)
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Ability to manage interfaces with all of the organization divisions.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!