As a Global Account Manager, you will be working in the ADAS business development group, support and lead OEM/Tier1 sales, and the commercials of the RFQ process.
What will your job look like?
- Work in the advanced development group to support and lead OEM/Tier1 sales.
- Manage the full sales lifecycle from RFQ/RFI review through drafting, issuing price indications, quotations and supporting all commercial aspects.
- Be in charge of customer interactions and serve as a single point of contact for customer inquiries and requests.
- Translate technical activities into commercial aspects in a simple and clear manner (business skills along with technical competency are required).
- Create a long-term relationship with customers, and Negotiate with strategic customers.
- Work within a team and be part of the sales organization supporting multiple OEMs and Tier1s.
All you need is:
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position in high tech companies.
- Experienced in technical sales and familiar in complex selling processes.
- High level of English (verbal and written).
- BA Degree, (MBA - an advantage ).
- Experience in automotive ADAS/AD market - an advantage.
- Technical background.
- SAP, Jira and Sales Force experience - an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent people skills.
- Detail-oriented but with the ability to see the big picture.
- Motivated, self-driven and a fast learner.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!