Mobileye is looking for a talented and passionate HRBP to join our one-of-a-kind HR team. As an HRBP, you will deliver HR solutions to one of Mobileye's business units. You will collaborate with managers to implement an insightful HR strategy, and support employees life cycle events. Our ideal candidate will address the business challenges and needs with creativity will have the ability to work independently and engage others, see the big picture with hands-on approach, and have excellent communication skills
What will your job look like?
- Partner with businesses to deliver and Implement HR programs and policies, aligned with business strategy and priorities.
- Provide HR guidance and consultation for managers.
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions.
- Support and execute performance management, talent advisory, leadership assessment, and workforce planning processes according to HR strategy.
- Resolve employee relations issues.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
All you need is:
- BA in a related field from a leading institution, MA/MBA - advantage.
- 2-4 years of experience as an HRBP in previous roles, preferably from tech companies and R&D teams.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and influence various stakeholders within the organization.
- A team player with a true drive to create a positive work environment.
- Proactive & able to multitask and prioritize independently.
- Flexible and able to cope well with a dynamic environment.
- Analytical and goal-oriented
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!