At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
What your job will look like:
- Defining detailed product requirements.
- Working with R&D to assure delivery of the right product, and ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery
- Working with Biz-Dev, sales and marketing leaders gathering feedbacks, insights on products and features
- Work with R&D teams on iteration planning and tracking
- Analyzing customer request, feedbacks, and insights.
- Defining and contributing to product roadmap, including backlog grooming.
- Provide high-quality documentation, conduct training and demos of developed functionality
All you need is:
- At least 4 years experience in multi-disciplinary R&D roles – must
- At least 4 years Proven successful experience in Product management roles - must
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Experience in system design and architecture
- Experience in driving the product vision and the execution discussions
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships.
- Experience in working with sales teams and facing customers
- B.Sc in engineering - must
- MBA - an advantage
- Experience in Automotive products - an advantage
- Ability to identify and document solutions to business problems
- Excellent social skills – ability to drive team performance without authority
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!