What will your job look like:
- You will take part in various Digital Board design.
- As part of your role, you will participate in: Electrical schematics design, component selection, multilayer PCB layout guidance, PCBA bring-up and various lab testing, accompanying production and qualification processes.
- Writing design and production documents.
- Develop & debug code written in Verilog for FPGA environment.
- Support mass production.
All you need is:
- BSc Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a known institute
- System-level vision
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to analyze component datasheets and standards.
- High level of English
- Knowledge in high-speed layout and PCB design
- Knowledge with following tools OrCad CIS, Cadence Alegro, Quartus, Agile
- Knowledge and experience in communication protocol
- Knowledge with switched DC power design
- Knowledge with board design
- FPGA Verilog design
- Knowledge and experience in board bring up, mass production support
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!