You will be part of Mobileye's REM (Road Experience Management) department which is responsible for the automatic High-Definition map-making process, which is a key technology in Mobileye's autonomous driving and high-end Driving Assistance systems.
This is achieved by massive crowdsourcing of drives data and cutting-edge parallel programming infrastructure, supporting huge algorithmic development. and REM's Algorithms teams are looking for Machine Learning Algorithm engineer.
What will your job look like?
- Design, develop, and implement ML/ DL algorithms for solving complex mapping problems.
- Collaborate with engineering and research teams in to solve real-life problems.
- Participate in cutting-edge projects.
- Optimize existing algorithms to improve performance and scalability.
- Learn and keep updated on the latest relevant open field of research that is relevant to our day-to-day work.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, related technical field from a leading institution. M.Sc. is an advantage.
- 3+ Years of experience development and deployment of ML/ DL algorithms.
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Experience with AWS – advantage.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!