We are looking for a Technical Project Manager Leader to join Mobileye China R&D Center. Our ideal candidate is an experienced project manager with strong technical and soft skills.
What will your job look like:
· Deliver results through the orchestration of the technical planning, execution, and enablement of key programs.
· Communicate and build rapport with senior executives, technical and non-technical team members alike.
· Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent teams from delivering objectives.
· Lead and contribute to the decision-making process and facilitate conflict resolution.
· Draw from your hands-on experience in the relevant technology requested.
· Use critical design thinking to focus on delivery and results.
· Define key program metrics and communicate outcomes, blockers, and program performance.
· Work with management and other leaders to continually identify and implement team process improvements.
All you need is:
· 10+ years of enterprise commercial software/technical program or engineering management experience at an enterprise technology company
· 5+ years of leadership experience to manage a PMO team in multinational companies
· Ability to demonstrate experience and technical subject matter expertise relevant to ADAS and AV is a plus.
· Serve as a bridge between engineering and product management, voice of reason in debt and feature conflicts.
· Comfortable working with strategic and tactical components of program management.
· Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of proactively working across the organization to drive issues to closure.