Mobileye is looking for Product Managers for a challenging position in managing the autonomous vehicles (AV) and the latest advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) products for various automotive companies.
What will your job look like:
- Serve as a technical product manager for ADAS features and AV utilizing Mobileye's vision technology.
- Manage the product development timeline, integration steps and functional progress.
- Define and manage the Mobileye core product requirements
- Facilitate development processes across the several internal interfaces
- Participate in relevant KPIs and tests plans definition
- Actively help improving development processes across different departments
- Generate and maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation for both internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate internal product design discussions with the technology manager.
- Work with the internal development and project teams to define the product Road Map according to Mobileye's strategy.
- Joint work with lead car manufacturers, including joined workshops, test drives and functional tuning.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- M.Sc. / MBA - Advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing products or programs
- Experience in development
- Past development management role - Advantage
- Proven experience in customer-facing positions.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!