We are looking for a SW engineer for developing Advanced Automation Infrastructures & Tools at Mobileye.
All you need is:
- 3+ years' experience in SW Development - must.
- Experience in developing tools & infrastructures for E2E automation infrastructures- must.
- Good Experience with Python development- must.
- Linux & Embedded environments- must.
- Experience in FW development for of the shelve programable microcontrollers.
- Experience in Validation processes.
- Experience with source control systems and CI environments.
- Fast and independent learner
- Outside the box thinker. Applies innovation and creativity to provide solutions for complex problems in a time sensitive and fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Able to adapt positively to project changes, new methodologies and multitasking.
- Willingness to work hard during demanding situations.
- Excellent English verbal, written and communication skills.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!