Which department will you join?
We are looking for a SW Developer to join REM Process team at Mobileye in Jerusalem.
The team is part of the REM group, which leads the mission of crowd source-based HD Mapping. Specifically, our team is responsible for the map creation process, including efficiency, stability, quality of maps, and integration with and between many teams.
What will your job look like:
- You will take part in developing applications and services that:
- Upgrade map creation flow to be easy, efficient, and automated
- Runs multiple maps for development and stability needs, including GitLab CI
- Handling different input data, including versioning, and querying several cloud big data DBs link ElasticSearch and Athena
- Working on big data using PySpark, developing code that runs on thousands of cores on AWS clusters
- Our team's work requires wide understanding of the map creation complicated system, contributing REM in creating the best worldwide AV-maps
- The position requires excellent programming and technical skills, great communication, independent working, and pro-active
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Vast knowledge and experience in Python (at least 2 years of programming experience)
- High attention to details and code efficiency
- Good self-learning capabilities
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!