You will be working on the real-time system software of Mobileye's autonomous vehicle platforms. These platforms include multiple high-bandwidth sensor data sources and multiple high-performance interconnected data processing chips. You will develop, profile and optimize software for real-time data acquisition & logging, as well as system operation and internal communication. You will be pushing the limits of what can be done in a cost-effective high-performance embedded real-time system today.
All you need is:
- C, C++, Python fluency
- Experience with peripheral devices including custom hardware/software system bring-up
- Driver development experience
- Experience with Linux userspace APIs
- Experience with Linux kernel internals
- Bare metal (OS-less) development experience
- Experience with FPGA programming
- Experience with networking
- Experience with MIPI/camera link
- Experience with user-facing software (possibly for internal users) and "user satisfaction"
- Experience with Linux tracing & profiling (ftrace, perf, eBPF)
- Experience with Linux high-performance frameworks (XDP, DPDK/SPDK, io_uring)
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 3/4 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!