Join the release management team in managing and coordinating Production deployments.
What will your job look like:
- You'll manage release content and timing for software deliveries utilizing Mobileye's vision technology.
- Interact daily with development teams, product managers, testing teams, customer project manager and other involved, schedules, and ensure all deliverables.
- Contribute to tools and methodologies developed to improve the effectiveness of the development and release process.
- Create project management reports that concisely summarize release milestones, progress, resource allocation, and other key metrics.
- Understand technically the content of the delivery and related risks, including managing complex problem-solving situations, and secure release schedule and quality.
- Manage operational change requests.
- Maintain alignment with Configuration Management policies and procedures.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related technical field - Must
- M.Sc. / MBA - Advantage.
- Experience in development- Must
- Knowledge of Scrum/agile development methodologies - Must
- Hands-on experience with Jira- Advantage
- Past development management role - Advantage
- Proven experience in customer-facing positions - Advantage
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!