Mobileye is the global leader in the development of computer vision and machine learning, data analysis, localization and mapping for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and autonomous driving. Mobileye’s technology helps keep passengers safer on the roads, reduces the risks of traffic accidents, saves lives and has the potential to revolutionize the driving experience by enabling autonomous driving. Mobileye’s proprietary software algorithms and EyeQ® chips perform detailed interpretations of the visual field in order to anticipate possible collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, animals, debris and other obstacles. Mobileye’s products are also able to detect roadway markings such as lanes, road boundaries, barriers and similar items; identify and read traffic signs, directional signs and traffic lights; create a Mobileye Roadbook™ of localized drivable paths and visual landmarks using REM™; and provide mapping for autonomous driving.
What will your job look like:
- Understand REM flow, responsible for test and validation of REM products.
- Identify problems and bottlenecks in existing test processes and improve them.
- Write sensible, readable and executable test cases.
- Continue to introduce new testing tools, automation processes, etc. in the industry to improve product quality as well as testing efficiency.
All you need is:
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Software, Electronic Engineering, Mathematic or related fields.
- Master basic testing theory, and function validation.
- Strong hands-on ability, motivation, initiative, and self-learning ability.
- Experience on CV algo testing is plus.
- Good reading/writing communication in Mandarin and English, speaking is plus.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!