If you are a hands-on person with experience in leading a team of Embedded SW engineers and you want to be a part of the Autonomous vehicle revolution, we are looking for you! As our RT Embedded SW Team Leader you will lead the development of the Boot SW involving various tools and cutting-edge technologies in Real-Time environment. As the leader of the team, you will work and lead the development, enablement and integration of various boot features involving High speed interfaces like DRAM and Storage, compression technologies, security and safety.
What will your job look like?
- Lead a team of 4-8 Embedded RT Engineers.
- Lead the development and integration of various boot SW features and technologies for the Mobileye platform including bring-up and support for new HW component for the new generation of EyeQ chips.
- Develop drivers and SW support for new HW including debugging and integration.
- Interact with external customers and multiple departments in Mobileye for requirement gathering and correct integration of new features.
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team of Embedded RT SW Engineers.
- Deep knowledge in Embedded Development with C++ including debugging techniques and tools.
- Strong background in technologies like DDR, PCIe, SPI, eMMC & flashes.
- Great understanding of computer architecture, and performance tuning/optimizations on different platforms.
- Background in planning and Agile - advantage.
- Experience with security and decompression algorithms - advantage.
- Experience working in Python – advantage.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!