This senior algorithm engineer job consists of a mix of algorithmic research and algorithms development, with an emphasis on deep neural networks. You will deploy state of the art techniques to achieve world class results which will allow the safe development of autonomous driving features and advanced driver assistant systems
What will your job look like:
- Your job will include a combination of classic programming and algorithm development
- You will develop in python then integrate to system with C++.
- You will need to both maintain the product and develop new features.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Computer Engineering graduates or any other B.Sc. including a strong theoretical algorithmic and ML background.
- 2 years of hands-on experience in ML using python (TF/keras/pytorch).
- Proven theoretical background in, and experience or passion for Computer Vision, DNN’s and applied mathematics.
- Experience in big data mining for ML - advantage
- Experience in development in C++ – advantage
- Experience in statistical estimation – advantage
- Experience in classical image processing - advantage
- Advanced degree graduation (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) – advantage (this is not a student position)
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!