Mobileye is looking for a Senior Automotive Hardware Engineer to join our Platform HW Development and Industrialization group for the design of the next generation of our automated driving control unit.
What will your job like?
- Specify, in consultation with Mobileye system architects, our automated driving control unit from a hardware perspective
- Ensure compliance with control unit specification and customer requirements
- Manage, review and approve hardware deliverables provided by Mobileye's suppliers: schematics, layout, simulations, calculations, WCCA, DFM
- Interface with the owners of software work products to deliver: hardware software interface documents, bring-up plans.
- Author Mobileye's automotive hardware work products (design documents, hardware release documents, DFMEA, FMEDA, ...)
- Manage the customer interface for the review of hardware deliverables and compliance with requirements
- Interface with customer for vehicle integration topics (installation, ICD, EDS constraints, ...)
- Hardware release management (hardware configuration, design change management)
All you need is:
- Master's degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of Tier1 experience in hardware design
- Having experienced the full design cycle of an automotive product
- Customer-facing experience
- Fluent English
- Fluent German - an advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!