Object-Semantics group is intended to solve vision problems with a semantic aspect, with an emphasis on automotive industry. In our group we research, develop, and deploy state of the art techniques to achieve world class results which will allow the safe development of autonomous driving features and advanced driver assistant systems.
What your job will look like?
- Researching and developing novel computer vision and deep learning algorithms in areas such as object detection, object tracking, object segmentation, object recognition, depth sensing, and more, for autonomous vehicle solutions.
- Collaborate with engineering and research teams in computer vision, machine learning, and data engineering to solve real life problems.
- Participate in cutting edge computer vision projects that can be applied to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and Autonomous Vehicles products from the research stage through proof of feasibility, experimenting alternatives to deployment of the solution.
- Learn and keep update in the latest relevant open field of research that relevant to our day-to-day work.
All you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- Proven theoretical background in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- 2+ years of experience developing and designing machine learning algorithms for business application and Deep Learning models.
- 4+ Years of relevant industry experience.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- M.Sc. degree in relevant fields.
- Strong background of Computer Vision Deep Learning theory, and track of record of publications at conferences such as CVPR, ICML, NIPS, ICCV, ECCV and others.
- 3+ years of experience developing and designing Computer Vision Algorithms for business application.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!