Mobileye is looking for a Senior EMC Engineer to join our AV platform group, in the design of the next generation of an automated driving control unit.
What will you be doing?
- Supports electrical and mechanical designers during the design phase
- Approves EMC designs
- Create test requirements based on system and component specifications
- Development of test plans and implementation of test strategies
- Analysis of measurement results from tests
- Coordination of findings with suppliers and submission of solution concepts, as well as test resources
All you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering/electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar fields.
- Experience in automotive development environment, automotive design process (design, analysis and validation)
- Significant experience in running DV test campaigns for a major OEM
- Vehicle level qualification experience- advantage
- Fluent in English
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!