Mobileye is looking for a Senior FPGA Engineer to join the AV (Autonomous Vehicle) Platforms group and drive the development of the next generation of AV products.
What will your job look like?
- This role is all about making high-end systems that have never been built before.
- Building and integrating complex components, working with cross-functional engineering teams, and making systems that will change the way we drive.
- This role requires an engineer who loves challenges and knows how to bring engineering excellence while considering complicated constraints.
- You will work with members of a cross-functional talented, international team to define and implement custom requirements that support and drive our platforms & instruments.
- You will be expected to break down high-level feature requests into practical and implementable HW/SW designs while understanding and balancing implementation tradeoffs.
- You will lead the FPGA development for Mobileye AV Platforms systems.
- You will work closely with SW Engineers, System Engineers, Validation Managers, Product Managers, and others.
- You will serve as an expert matter for your domain, which has the full responsibility to drive & implement improvements and new ideas.
- You will define the product architecture in collaboration with the system engineer & architect.
All you need is:
- BSc and 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- The perfect candidate should be skilled in the following: Designing logic with FPGAs
- Hands-on bring-up and debugging of PCBs that have standard digital interfaces (e.g., SPI, I2C, MIPI)
- Hands-on experience with XDMA and storage knowledge in video comparison/decompression using FPGA
- Hands-on experience with Xilinx – Vivado – as a major advantage
- Working with multiple cross-functional teams (e.g. software, mechanical, optical)
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Using standard lab equipment (e.g., multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers)
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!