Mobileye's IT department is supporting the company development in an innovative environment with the latest and advanced technologies from network to storage, HPC and data analytics. Mobileye HPC/Storage environment is built from the most cutting-edge technologies.In Mobileye's data center, we strive to provide demanding and reliable storage technologies, continuously investigating the latest development in the field, and implement large-scale solutions. We are seeking a talented Storage Engineer with an exceptional commitment to service excellence to join our team
What will your job look like:
- Lead a team of HPC/storage experts
- Responsible for the large data center Linux/Storage/HPC infrastructure
- Understand the development requirement in detail and provide architecture to meet the requirement.
- Responsible for architecture design and maintenance of next generation distributed storage, include object storage, file storage etc
- Demonstrate high level of problem solving in a complex environment
- Operate in complex, highly available, operations-centric datacenter environments and interact with other technology domain experts as required, to build and maintain the Storage and HPC solutions
- Planning, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Device Hardening and applying hardware/firmware configurations
- Configuring and verify system updates
- Creates and reviews reports on different subsystems
All you need is:
- At least 3 years of IT managerial skills
- Minimum of 10+ years of related UNIX industry experience.
- Experience working in large, complex, enterprise datacenter
- Experience with different storage vendors supporting NAS/SAN, file and block storage, NFS/smb protocols, SAS, FC
- Strong knowledge in Linux fundamental – a must
- Deep knowledge in enterprise hardware – High density servers/jbod/jbof/nvme/HDD/cpus
- Experience with Solaris and ZFS storage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong understanding of Datacenter consolidation, IaaS, private cloud, virtualization, assessment and capacity planning technologies and best practices
- B.Sc. degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Proven experience with supporting development, code, compiling sources in production
- Ability to create support process and working methodology
- Familiarity with fundamentals of distributed computing environment concepts.
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience in at least one of the following open source software-defined storage - BeeGFS, CEPH or MinIO
- Experience with Lustre - big advantage
- Experience with enterprise NAS/SAN
- Good network background
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!