What will your job look like:
- Design, configure, administer, buildand support the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (formerly SCCM) and Modern Management systems that support the desktop environment including use of Software Center and Intune.
- Design and engineer the Windows Desktop Operating systems and automate upgrade processes on physical and virtual infrastructure for optimal performance and stability
- Develop and Engineer Workstation policies and configurations with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Active Directory GPOs, Azure AD, M365 Intune, Azure Conditional access and PowerShell
- Manage and control mobile devices using MDM and MAM
- Manage and maintain Windows desktop operating environment and productivity tools to meet business needs.
- Diagnose advanced Windows OS desktop/server and productivity
- Collaborate with server and network engineers, Cybersecurity, and business analysts to deliver solutions and meet company standards
- Support managing existing and new Microsoft Windows Server, Server Performance and VMware virtual machines
- Support virtualized guest servers of multi-tiered HA/Clustered applications
- Provide first level support for operations issues on Windows server and second level support for users
- Managing Active Directory services and authentication services such as Kerberos
- Managing Office 365 services such as Exchange online, Teams and Azure security and compliance
All you need is:
- 5 or more years of experience with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager/SCCM.
- Experience of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM&S) services including Azure Active Directory, InTune, Cloud App Security
- Hands-on experience on MDM and MAM
- At least 5 years of hands-on Windows server and application management
- Experience engineering and supporting Active Directory Group Policies for workstation devices
- Deep understanding of the MECM/SCCM SQL database, database management and SQL Reporting services
- Three or more years of experience with design and engineering of Windows client operating systems and productivity application interconnectivity and management with Azure AD and M365.
- Experience with Windows desktop and server operating systems, related Windows operating systems scripting skills (PowerShell, Batch, etc.).
- Experience supporting desktops deployment processes in a multi segmented, routed and firewalled enterprise network
- Extensive experience implementing and maintaining SCCM used for Microsoft and 3rd party patch management, managed mass software deployments.
- Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, installer, and network designing.
- Experience with SCCM in multi-site environment
- Experience with Active Directory user and group administration on-premises and on cloud
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Experience with big infrastructure and domain federations
- Independent problem solving, Self-direction, and self-motivated
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!