What will your job look like:
- The candidate will have to gain a system view of the Software and System architecture.
- Create and Maintain software architecture for Autonomous Vehicles and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems.
- Identify flows, define APIs, and break down the software into components.
- Track and map architecture software and system requirements.
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer Science.
- Significant experience in system view related roles (Software Architect / System Architect / System Engineer / Requirements Owner) - Must.
- SW-HW environments / Multidisciplinary / Linux / Embedded / Algorithmic - Advantage / Cloud - Advantage.
- 5-10 years' work experience in the SW architecture field.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Very fast learner - self-learning skills.
- Accountable, independent, highly motivated, and capable of executing under uncertainty.
- Able to create and communicate the 'big picture' in a clear way.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English.
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!