As a Global Account Manager, you will be working in the Mobileye technology business development group, supporting and leading strategic customer (OEM/Tier1) sales, and the commercial agreements of the RFQ process.
What will your job look like?
- Work in the advanced development group to support and lead OEM/Tier1 sales
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from RFQ/RFI review through drafting, issuing price indications, and quotations, and supporting all commercial aspects
- Be in charge of customer interactions and serve as a single point of contact for customer inquiries and requests
- Translate technical activities into commercial elements in a simple and straightforward manner
- Create a long-term relationship with customers, and Negotiate with strategic customers
- Organize sales-oriented data and manage department procedures
All you need is:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in high-tech companies
- Experience in technical sales and familiarity with complex selling processes
- High level of English (verbal and written)
- BA Degree, MBA - an advantage
- Technical business background- an advantage
- Experience in working with global clients
- Experience in the automotive ADAS/AV market - an advantage
- Sales Force experience (Jira and Netsuite - advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented but with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Team player
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!