At Mobileye, we build products that help drive the automotive industry towards the Autonomous Vehicle revolution. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented teams, and define the core software and algorithmic architecture for the vision and fusion algorithms, incorporating Mobileye's REM ™ Technology (crowd-sourced HD map) on front-facing and surround systems aimed for different levels of autonomy.
What will your job look like:
- Serve as a system engineer for ADAS algorithmic features utilizing Mobileye's vision and fusion technologies.
- Map the needs of the different algorithmic teams, functional testing teams, software, optical and hardware teams.
- Understand the customer needs and mobileye product-lines and strategy.
- Define APIs and division of responsibilities between the different teams.
- Define high-level architecture for new product lines and help adapt the current architecture dynamically to the changing needs.
- Lead and facilitate internal product design discussions with technology managers.
- Facilitate development processes across the several internal interfaces
- Generate and maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation for both internal and external stakeholders
- Help build a new team, define its roles and establish confidence in the team's abilities.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related engineering field.
- Experience in development.
- Proven experience in analyzing and managing complex systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in system engineering - Advantage.
- Past development management role - Advantage.
- M.Sc. / MBA - Advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Fluent English and Hebrew.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!