At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which team will you join?
- You will be part of EyeQ® SoC Performance Modeling and Profiling team in EyeQ Platform Group (EPG), working on current and next-generation designs for ADAS (Advanced driving assistance systems) and AV (autonomous vehicles) systems.
- Functional simulators, performance models and profiling tools are fundamental parts of the EPG infrastructure. They are used by HW architects, during the architecture definition and design phase and by SW and Algorithms developers for SW performance analyzation and optimization.
- You will work in a team that develops a QEMU based, full system, functional HW simulator. To keep the simulator up to date, the team constantly develops new features in the simulation environment to support future developments in EyeQ® SoC platforms. On top of the simulator, the team develops CPU profiling and code optimization tools. Another responsibility of the team is to run benchmarks, both standard and custom, such as SPECInt and Coremark-Pro, on the simulation environment. Benchmarking is needed to measure HW performance results in the pre-silicon phase, and to correlate the results between simulation and silicon board, in the post-silicon phase, to make the simulator timing model as close to reality as possible.
What will your job look like?
- You will develop a QEMU based, full system, functional HW simulator that will enable software teams to test their code in the pre-silicon phase or run SW tests on a large scale.
- You will develop profiling tools for SW performance analyzing and optimization.
- You will customize and run benchmarks, to measure HW performance and to calibrate the simulation environment to match the performance of the silicon board.
- You will work on HW performance analysis and tuning, and influence Mobileye's future SoC design.
- You will have the opportunity to work on open-source simulation and profiling tools and adapt them to Mobileye's needs.
- You will work closely with HW architects, SW programmers and Algorithms developers.
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer-Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ programming
- 3+ years of experience in embedded SW
- knowledge in shell scripting and Python
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Experience working with QEMU/ SystemC – Advantage
- Experience in device drivers programming– Advantage
- Knowledge in embedded Linux and in assembly languages and hardware design aspects – Advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!