Mobileye is looking for Technical Program Managers for a challenging position in the rollout/implementation of the Product Group vision, creating frameworks for the management of large scale software projects across multiple departments and disciplines in the latest Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS), L2+, and Autonomous Vehicle.
What will your job look like:
- Facilitate the implementation of the Product Vision.
- Creation of frameworks used for managing cross-department software development efforts.
- Rollout and Execution of Architecture/System-Engineering driven SW changes.
- Lead and evolve the SW development lifecycle across different development departments
- Matrix management of multi-disciplinary software projects
- Managing development timelines, dependencies, integration steps and functional progress.
- Work with the internal development and project teams to help define the product Road Map according to Mobileye's strategy.
- Optimize internal interfaces between the development and customer facing groups
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related engineering field -
- At least 3 years of experience in managing/leading software development teams-
- Experience in software Product/Project management - Advantage
- Experience within Dev Ops and development infrastructure - Advantage
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships.
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!