At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
How your job will look like:
- Work closely and effectively with Director quality and production.
- Maintain effective relationships and communication with external and internal interfaces within the department.
- Manage various projects within the teams, priorities and follows up on issues and concerns in high level and details.
- Prioritize conflicting needs proactively.
- Be responsible for professional documentation – meetings' minutes and materials, reports etc.
- Managing budget
- Establishing and leading new processes in quality, production, and planning.
- Creating technical materials such as reports, presentations, and newsletters.
- Project management of specific tasks.
- Other duties and special projects per need.
All you need is:
- Industrial Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a PM position with a demonstrated record of success
- Experience in an executive-level support position - advantage
- Methodological ways of working, ability to manage high workload within a fast-paced environment
- Service & technology orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-learning and management ability
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highest level of discretion and integrity and ability to handle and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent level of English
- Working experience in a high-tech environment
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!