Mobileye is looking for leaders to manage the execution of the company's advanced driving assistance systems deals with our automotive customers. The ideal candidate will be comfortable both with a customer-facing position and with the implementation of highly technical ADAS deals.
What will your job look like:
- Manage execution of Mobileye commitments to automotive partners, including determining the project timeline and roadmap, steps for technical integration, delivery dates, and functional progress.
- Determine and executive the project's test plan, roadmap, and documentation.
- Lead internal project design discussions across various technology teams.
- Communicate with the automotive client on exact technical needs, including organizing workshops test drives, and functional tuning.
- Relay client's needs to development teams to keep project on track.
All you need is:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related technical field - a must
- Development experience - a must
- 3+ years' experience in project management - a must
- Proven experience in customer-facing positions - a must
- Development management experience - an advantage
- M.Sc. / MBA - an advantage
- PMP Certification - an advantage
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!